Visit Archroma and Carlin at Première Vision Paris, February 11-13, 2019, stand 5K52, Paris Nord Villepinte
Archroma, a global leader in color and specialty chemicals towards sustainable solutions, is at the Première Vision exhibition to present its ‘Color Atlas by Archroma®’ for polyester. This very first color library for polyester brings together 1,440 colors for sportswear and athleisure, swimwear, children’s clothing, shoes, as well as for fashion and home textiles, says a recent press release.
In this context of innovation, Carlin, a pioneer in anticipating trends since 1947, will present its selection of trends in active wear and will unveil the 3 hottest colors for winter 2021/2022.
“In our societies now ruled by the vital need for entertainment, the divergent ‘extroverted Slashers’, free-spirited and efficient, stimulate a maximum self-expression which combines communicative power and contagious adrenaline. In terms of shapes, we imagine assertive, shaked, keeled proportions, with volume contrasts: ultra-tight and stretched volumes,” says Archroma.
“Concerning the materials, this refers to compact knits, fine nervous gauges (neo milano stretch pop), embossed ribs, colored furs, knitted materials, city: ultra-matte color drapery, double sides, jeans, over dye, deep dye.”
Intuitive use Composed of two volumes, the first ‘Color Atlas’ for polyester by Archroma allows professionals to quickly compose the palettes they need:
- Colorful book covers indicate the shades that lie within each book, making it easy to select your palettes
- Each volume’s accordion-fold book design yields quick, intuitive browsing of all colors allowing for fast creation of mood boards and palettes
- Also available online, the first ‘Color Atlas’ for polyester makes it possible to search for the exact color of an object or garment using a photo, thanks to its ‘color on the go’ search tool
- A simple click on each color also lets the user know its environmental impact
Extremely resistant and reproducible colors In line with the most demanding performance specifications, the shades of Archroma’s first ‘Color Atlas’ for polyester are characterized by their:
- Excellent resistance to washing, so that they can be easily used for the design and production of sportswear fabrics and articles
- Achievability and reproducibility in global production supply chains
- Compliance with the main ecological standards, such as bluesign®, Oekotex or ZDHC, as well as the specifications of major brands