Benevolent Textile Services, an internationally reputed textile trading company having the most diversified knowledge in Digital & Conventional textile fabric printing as well as Screen/Placement printing joined hand with Textile Today Innovation Hub on 8 April.
A memento handover ceremony was held at its office premise where Ashraful Alam (Founder & President), Alamgir Rahman (CEO),Fahim R. Chowdhury (VP), Md.Rakibul Islam (Manager -Technical & Marketing), Abdullah Al Mamun (Asst. Manager-Business Development), Rashed Mosharof (Executive-Technical & Marketing) of Benevolent Textile Services, A.S.M Tareq Amin (Founder & CEO of Textile Today), Md. Eousup Novee, (GM- HR & Strategy of Textile Today) were present . Tareq Amin handed over a memento to Mr. Ashraful Alam for his contributions towards Textile Today Innovation Hub as Gold Associates.
Ashraful Alam Said, “Benevolent Textile Services is not only trying to introduce the latest technologies with the Industry but also ready to provide the technical support to get the best output from the installed machines.”
“Previously, we have done some significant improvements in the R&D and production process in different renowned industries. We will try our best with the printing technologies and diversified knowledge in textile printing to carry the industry forward to cope with the upcoming challenges. Currently, we are focusing on the digital printing segment. Lots of avenues yet to be explored,” he added.
Highlighting the lacking of efficient professionals in AOP sector Ashraful Alam said, “We need to disseminate the knowledge and the opportunities of this fast growing sector with the upcoming Textile Professionals, so that they can select AOP as a career. With these efficient professionals having diversified knowledge in textile printing the Textile Printing Industry of Bangladesh will go forward strongly.”
A.S.M Tareq Amin said, “We are very happy to have Benevolent Textile Services as associates of Textile Today Innovation Hub. I believe this association will bring innovative and sustainable STB project. The outcome of the project will help the industries to unearth the effective ways to go forward with best possible technologies.”
Benevolent Textile Services have the below partners who have specialized in high-performance products in their respective fields:
- Digital Printing:
- Digital Printing Machine (Multi-pass: JAVELIN, Single-Pass: PIKE)
- Digital Printing Inks (NEBULA SERIES for Kyocera Printhead- for Reactive, Disperse, Acid and Sublimation Print)
- Digital printing Inks (FLARE SERIES for Epson Printhead – For Reactive and Sublimation Print)
Brand: SPGPRINTS B.V – The Netherlands (Former STORK B.V –HOLLAND)
- Rotary Printing:
- Rotary Printing Machine (STORMAC RD ID, PEGASUS EVO)
- Rotary Printing Engraving Equipments
- Rotary Screen
Brand: SPGPRINTS B.V –The Netherlands (Former STORK B.V – HOLLAND)
- Rotary Endring
- High-Pressure Water Stripping Machine
Brand: WENK s.r.l –Italy
- Flatbed Printing:
- Flatbed Printing Machine (BORUI – Swiss Technology)
- Flatbed Printing Engraving Equipments
- Printing Chemicals and Auxiliaries:
- Reactive, Acid, Disperse and Vat printing Thickener (Brand: POLYGAL AG)
- Water Soluble Blanket Gum –PVA (Brand: Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation –Japan), Permanent Blanket Gum – SERIPRINT T & GT (Brand: SERIX –Taiwan), Thermoplastic Adhesive –SCR 43 (Brand: SPGPRINTS –THE Netherlands)
- Aluminum Frame and Bolting Cloth (Brand: Makrokun-China)
- Pigment Printing Auxiliaries (Brand: Alta Chemicals – Italy)
- Sizing Chemicals (Brand: AGRANA – Austria)
- Rotary and Flatbed printing Engarving Chemicals (Brand: SPGPRINTS-The Netherlands, Embee Corporation-India, CSK-China)
Benevolent Textile Services (BTS) offers full range of printing screens, chemicals, thickeners and specialty auxiliaries for textile printing. Because of their high performance products and professional service, BTS has established itself as one of the renowned and trusted trading company, especially in the textile printing sector in Bangladesh. One can trust Benevolent Textile Services as a “One Stop Printing Solution”.
By partnering with BTS ‘Textile Today Innovation Hub’ will expand to a larger scale that is already working on various industry projects to support, facilitate, innovate and enrich the textile industry.
Becoming a part of this ‘Innovation Hub’ Textile Today Associates will be allowed to utilize the platform’s knowledge, communication, and networking leverage in the market as the innovation-driven business.