Post: Staff Correspondent
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Producing news, news analysis and interview articles on textile, clothing and allied industries.
- Covering different events, press conferences etc. and producing news articles on those.
- Collecting information and interviews from different textile and clothing industries and industrial zones to develop news articles.
- Must be conversant in using SLR camera. Basic literacy in photography is important. Requires take pictures on the ground as required.
- Must be a team player, requires to work closely and as prescribed by the Sub Editors and the Editors of Textile Today.
- Aligning the news articles with Textile Today editorial policy and previous articles.
- Building network for Textile Today in the mainstream journalism sector.
- Should have comprehensive knowledge on trade and economy. Knowledge on textile and clothing industry is added qualification.
- Minimum graduate from any reputed university.
- A degree in mass communication and journalism is an advantage.
- Applicants from English medium backgrounds are preferable.
- Applicants from textile industry backgrounds will get priority.
- at least 1 year(s)
As per Company Policy
Job Source: Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to email@example.com
Amin & Jahan Corporation Ltd.
Address : 25A Lake Drive Road, Sector -7, Uattra,Dhaka-1230. Web : www.textiletoday.com.bd
Published on: 26th February 2018
Application Deadline: 20th March 2018