SHREE PUSHKAR CHEMICALS & FERTILISERS LTD is exploring ways that can reduce the environmental impact of our clothes, primarily through the choice and use of materials and processes we use. A key area that has emerged within this research has been the way we dye fabrics, which can have huge impacts on water systems through waste and contamination – not to mention the fact that color is such a hugely important aspect of fashion.
Thinking about the year 2020 AD and beyond, environmental requirements and related legislation will be the major driving force for innovation in both the dye manufacturing and dye application industries. The pressures on the coloration industry, and for that matter the whole chemical industry, from environmentalists are a disconcerting mix of good sense, passion and in some cases downright nonsense. Out of this heady brew, various legislative requirements have emerged with increasing regularity. In response, the industry has been and is being, forced to become increasingly innovative in order to develop new products and practices that are more environmentally friendly than the existing ones.
SHREE PUSHKAR &CHEMICALS & FERTILISERS LTD is an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 certified company and one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of dyes and dye Intermediates headquartered in Mumbai, India with a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility at Lote Parshuram, Maharashtra. “We are having a product range certified from ‘GOTS’. Our company is enjoying the privileged status of being a Government recognized ‘Export House’ from the last 15+ years. Recently we became a bluesign® system partner and a ZDHC contributor.”
With a customer-centric approach and diversified product portfolio of Reactive Dyes, Shree Pushkar Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited has achieved an enviable reputation in widely spread domestic and global markets. We have a significant market presence in all demographics catering to the wide range of demands of quality sensitive customers. We value our customer feedback and continuously strive to enrich the customer experience.
We are having a strong presence in the Indian market with its versatile ‘DYECOL’ reactive dyes range catering to more than 650 customers in India through an efficient distributing network across pan India. Our products are being used successfully from last 15+ years for dyeing of woven, knitted, terry towel, yarn, hank, fiber and garments products. Our prime focus remains on developing and launching innovative products regularly either for new applications/end-products or resolving problems faced by customers in their existing process or end-products through. Our clientele comprises of global customers from Bangladesh, China, Turkey, Pakistan, Iran, Egypt, Brazil, Nigeria, Mauritius and many more.
Shree Pushkar Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd is one of the leading reactive dyes manufacturers who believe in sustainability, so new reactive dyes from DYECOL range are said to use less water and energy, and decrease processing skills in comparison to conventional dyes, in a bid to tackle environmental and sustainability issues of the textile wet processing industry. The dyes are in highly concentrated and crude form. It is also salt-free reactive dyes. It is called ‘Pure Dyes’. If you dye light-medium to dark shades using this dyes you have to use fewer dyes which means less salt, less soda and less washing and soaping process required. It will result in less effluent load. The new technology has replaced the outdated Vinyl Sulphone dyes and ME (Bi-functional Dyes).
We are having a product range certified from ‘GOTS’. Our company is enjoying the privileged status of being a Government recognized ‘Export House’ from the last 15+ years. Recently we became a bluesign® system partner.
It is known as ‘Super Strength Reactive Dyes’.
DYECOL SS reactive dyes (the new generation sustainable dyes)
They are used for cotton fiber and yarn dyeing, knitted and woven fabrics dyeing. It is widely accepted by the Indian and international market. It is specially designed for exhaust dyeing.
Also Read: Clothing from banana fiber
It is suitable for light, medium, and dark & heavy dark shades. It is also ‘GOTS’ approved. It is a new range of high tinctorial value, good robustness, extraordinary color value, unmatchable lab to bulk and bulk to bulk reproducibility. It is also very cost effective. Less chance of reprocessing of dyed lots. It increases the RFT percentage significantly.
Following are the dyes-
- DYECOL GOLDEN YELLOW SS
- DYECOL RED SS
- DYECOL BLUE SS
- DYECOL LEMON SS.
- DYECOL ORANGE SS.
- DYECOL CHERRY RED SS.
- DYECOL RUBY SS.
- DYECOL PINK SS.
- DYECOL DK.BLUE SS.
- DYECOL NAVY SS.
- DYECOL ULTRA NAVY SS.
All the above dyes are known as a dyer’s dream and all are GOTS approved.
DYECOL DR reactive dyes (high-end sustainable reactive dyes)
- A compact range for deep and extra deep shades with cost-effectiveness, excellent overall fastness, and
- Very deep shades attainable.
- Dischargeable dyes range to cover all gamut.
- Dyeing temperature 60 deg. and also dyeing with room temperature (40 deg.) with easy washing off.
- With a low amount of dye.
- Highly economical.
- Good leveling & diffusion properties.
- Short liquor ratio dyeing possible.
- Meet today’s quality and fastness requirement.
- New state-of-the-art on tone buildup.
- High tinctorial strength.
- Top productivity and High reproducibility.
- DYECOL G.YELLOW DR.
- DYECOL DEEP RED DR.
- DYECOL NAVY DR.
DYECOL CEFT & RR reactive dyes (the all-round sustainable reactive dyes)
- Robust dyeing system.
- Excellent compatibility of dyes.
- High fixation (over 80%).
- Innovative chemistry.
- High reproducibility and right-first-time
- Excellent washing and wet fastness.
- Less shading less diluent less contribution to the effluent.
- DYECOL G.YELLOW CEFT /DYECOL YELLOW RR.
- DYECOL RED CEFT/DYECOL RED RR.
- DYECOL BLUE CEFT/DYECOL BLUE RR.
DYECOL CELF reactive dyes (superlative sustainable reactive dyes)
- A compact range for the complete gamut of shades with excellent reproducibility fastness levels & performance.
- Excellent compatibility of the trichromatic dyes and excellent reproducibility.
- The very high degree of fixation (over 80%) and shorter washing off process save waterless dye in effluent reduced ecological costs.
- Shade not affected by variation in process parameters.
- Good penetration and leveling properties.
- Right, first-time performance for cold pad-batch (CPB) dyeing, continuous dyeing, and exhaust dyeing.
- Shade continuity over longer lengths.
- High fastness levels and robustness.
- Compact flexible engineered molecules with high solubility even presence of salt and outstanding bath stability.
- Fluorine chemistry especially high lightfastness.
- Highest efficiency and productivity at optimized costs.
- The highest level of the lab to bulk, so automatically boost production drastically (bulk to bulk).
- DYECOL YELLOW CELF.
- DYECOL RED CELF.
- DYECOL BLUE CELF.
Besides this range, we have a wide range of cost-effective Reactive Blacks along with Royal Blue and Turquoise Blues.
Acknowledgment: The author is thankful to Mr. Punit Makharia, CMD and Mr. Gautam Makharia Jt MD.