The largest fair for the textile industry of the Americas will held on 23-26 August – Blumenau – Hall 3 – Stand 102.
- The versatile scanning industrial digital printing machine can print both fabric & paper and scale up the number of printheads (from 8 up to 16). JP7 is the key to modulate investment and improving process efficiency by reducing operating costs and ensuring a rapid return of the investment. JP7 reaches industrial printing speed (https://www.msitaly.com/00/p00000013/jp7.html ), satisfying today’s time-to-market.
- Same Printing Results is a concrete advantage. Visitors will also get the chance to speak to their team about their full portfolio to support the growth: the advanced industrial machine models, equipped with 32 printheads, JPK EVO, and the 64-printhead Minilario, and the most known single-pass Lario. The entire portfolio is equipped with the same Kyocera printhead technology, creating a platform to maximize flexibility, reliability, and reproducibility of results.
- Digistar Bellagio BIB – reactive ink by JK Group – at work into JP7. You will see firsthand the results of your next investment in printing quality, color intensity, depth of black colors, and runnability. The high-performance level is possible thanks to the perfect balance between printability and drying. Then, look at the bag-in-box packing, which permits:
- A significant reduction, around 80%, in plastic use compared to the traditional HDPE bottles.
- A significant reduction in volume, around 90%, in space requirements for shipping and warehouse waste, thus contributing to and reducing the environmental impact.
- The BIB plastic and cardboard components are separable, allowing easy cardboard recycling.
They will talk about Pigment printing, therefore less water and energy consumption. Printing with pigment inks is an easy and waterless process, suitable for a wide range of fibers. The printing process by pigment allows a sustainable production chain, ensuring cost-effective printing outputs. This is possible, thanks to the flexibility and versatility of JP7 which can be easily “shifted” to other printing processes, making the investment extremely cost-effective.
Besides the sustainable development goals with concrete actions by offering disperse, dye-sub, pigment, and reactive inks that comply with the major textile international environmental standards, among which there are ZDHC and Eco Passport certifications.
Tradition is very important for MS and with this deep knowledge of the industry. The MS knowledge and experience allow to develop innovative products for the demanding and ever-changing market of digital textile printing; with modern technologies.
JK Group is a Dover operating company (www.dovercorporation.com) plays a central role in the digital textile market, and it is a point of reference for the development, production, and sale of dye-sub inks. The endless attention to innovation along with vanguard technologies and capable technical know-how drive our actions in the markets.
JK Group operates worldwide through 2 commercial brands Kiian Digital (www.kiiandigital.com) & J-TECK-3 (www.j-teck3.com ) designing advanced printing solutions matching the present and future expectations of the digital printing.