The German sports and lifestyle company PUMA has now reopened selected PUMA stores in India. As one of the most important preventive measures, PUMA stores have put in place the required cleaning and hygiene protocols across all stores and facilities and all retail staff have been trained to ensure social distancing guidance is strictly followed.
The brand also launched e-commerce deliveries in green zones.
“Almost 25 stores that have opened across Kerala, Goa and Bengaluru are seeing a positive response. There has been a sense of cheer among consumers as they are seeing this as a first step towards getting back to normal life,” said PUMA.
Some of these measures include:
- A cap on the maximum number of consumers inside the store at any given point
- Contactless payments and billing
- Hourly sanitization of store fixtures including cash desk, trial rooms, doorknobs and hangers
- Contactless temperature screening at the store entrance
- Making masks mandatory
- Sanitizing hands at the entrance and all touchpoints across the store
- Demarcated areas/ layouts that allow for social distancing within the store