Bangladesh Textile Today
Textile Today is a regular publication of Amin & Jahan Corporation Ltd. Amin & Jahan Corporation Ltd. is integrated research development and promotion service provider for textile, apparel & fashion industry. From its inception in 2007 Textile Today has already become reputed platform in Bangladesh for textile and apparel industry and achieved strong reputation in global market.
Textile Today is working to develop three major areas of Bangladesh Textile and Apparel industry:
- Branding Bangladesh Textile & Apparel
- Human Capital Transformation
- Promoting Sustainability
The company is looking for truly deserving self-motivated candidates for the following position.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Producing and editing news, news analysis, interview articles, technical review and technical articles on textile, clothing and allied industries.
- Minimum article production requirement per week is as below.
- 2 main feature articles which would be an exclusive issue wasn’t touched by any other media previously.
- 4 second led news/news analysis/articles on talk of the sector. Analytical aspects and angles have to be added. Primary information must be added.
- 2/3 more news and news analysis reports developed mainly on secondary information.
- Supervising and following the activities and responsibilities of ‘Staff Reporters’, ‘Industry Correspondents’ and ‘Research Assistants’. Using their developed contents in making news articles.
- Aligning the news articles with Textile Today editorial policy and previous articles.
- Building network for Textile Today with researchers and technical writers.
- Improving the contents to best suiting global standard and create unique positioning in the world for Textile Today
- Must be well conversant in English (Reading, writing and speaking). Effective communication skill a must.
- Should have comprehensive knowledge on textile clothing and allied industries. Must be conversant on trade and technical developments of the sectors.
- Minimum graduate from any reputed university.
- A degree in textile engineering and management is an advantage
- Minimum 5-6 years of job experience in relevant sector. Experience of technical writing and journalism is encouraged.
As per Company Policy
Job Source: Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to email@example.com
Amin & Jahan Corporation Ltd.
Address : 25A Lake Drive Road, Sector -7, Uattra,Dhaka-1230. Web : www.textiletoday.com.bd
Published on: 26th February 2018
Application Deadline: 20th March 2018