Xmart presents the‘ Textile Career summit-2022’ organized by Textile Xperts offers a great opportunity for textile engineering students who are interested in pursuing careers in this field. As the Virtual Textile Career Summit from 16-18 December, 2022 will offer practical experience to young textile engineering students on textile corporate culture.
In addition, training and sessions on topics are:
- Printing Technology in Garments- AOP and Placement.
- Fabric Technology in the Textile industry – yarn to fabric.
- Overview of Garments Merchandising.
- Career opportunity as a Merchandiser
- Importance of Networking and Marketing in the Textile Sector.
- Job and career perspective in Textile Sector.
- Higher Studies opportunity in textile Engineering.
- Importance of Leadership Development in the Textile sector.
- Supply Chain Management in the textile sector.
- Effective LinkedIn & Facebook Profile is essential for career development
- Campus to corporate Getting ready for career success.
- Employability Skills for Fresh Graduates
On top of that, participants will be able to get a nationwide network of all youth in textiles, the opportunity to network and mentor young leaders of the textile sector, textile career guidelines, job opportunities in the textile sector and long-term career grooming.
Virtual Textile Career Summit panel speakers will be Abdul Hakim, CMO, Hoorain Fabrics (Jamuna Group); Engr. Afsana Jahan Mim, Women Entrepreneur, Chairman at Apparels Institute of Fashion & Technology (AIFT), Bangladesh; HM Mainuddin Ahammed, FCMA, Speaker, Trainer, Entrepreneur; MD. Maniruzzaman, President- Bangladesh Commercial, Procurement & SCMI Professionals (BCPSP), Head of SCM- Ononyo Construction & Development Ltd; Engr. S. A. Lablu Miah, Asst. Professor, Shanto-Mariam University of Creative Technology; MD. Imam Mehedi Hossain, Manager Basic Knitwear Ltd.; MD. Shawkat Hossain Sohel, Manager CAD, Unifill Composite Dyeing Mills Ltd & Deputy Manager- Marketing & Merchanding General Secretary- All Over Printing Technologists of Bangladesh; Biswas Zubaer Anam, Deputy Manager – Marketing & Merchandizing, Epyllion Group; Fardous Ahmed, Senior Merchandiser Purbani Group; Md. Rifatur Rahman Miazee, All Over Printing Professional and Mehedi Hassan Rifat, Founder, MarkTech Global.
Xmart Presents ‘Virtual Textile Summit’ will prove how far ahead students are in the race of making them a corporate leader and how capable they are in the textile sector.
Textile today will be the Chief Media Partner of the summit.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/wA2WFU99fAHGUu7p8